Grenzeloos welcomes you to our family! In the heart of Maastricht, we are building on the mission to give people with a migration background a flying start in the Netherlands. At Grenzeloos status holders (refugees) find an environment in which they can quickly develop in language, network and (catering) skills, so that they can successfully enter the labor market.
To make this possible, we are looking for maternity replacement for Q3 and Q4 for an administrative employee who is involved in payroll administration, financial administration and all kinds of administrative background work.
Do you like to pick up all kinds of rules? Does administration make you happy and process everything financially well? Then this is made for you.
- You are strong in administrative tasks
- You are well organized and keep an overview
- Maintain financial and payroll records
- Arranging all kinds of background matters to keep the organization running smoothly
- Administrative work to support the restaurant and the traineeship
Our expectations of you
- You have a passion for people and get excited about helping others move forward
- You get excited about our mission
- You are detailed, like to process things neatly and can bring order
- You are administratively strong
- You speak Dutch and English
Here we look at to judge you
- Clear, calm and motivating participation in the team
- The responsibility you take in performing your duties
We offer this to you
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- A warm working environment with a special mission
- Driven colleagues
- A place to further develop and to help other people
You can apply for this position by completing the form below or by sending your motivation and a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention related experience with (parts of) the activities described above, if you have any. Not sure if you fit the position? Then give us a call!