Grenzeloos Maastricht is building the best start for new Dutch people and we invite you to help build! This vacancy is a challenging internship in which you work on our awareness and connection with our guests. You also tell the story of our trainees.
Specifically, you will manage our social media pages, write our weekly newsletter and come up with creative ideas to tell our story. If you want, you can also get started with graphic elements and / or photography. You also think about all the communication we have with our guests. There is plenty of room for your improvements or ideas: you get a lot of freedom for your own input.
Who are we looking for?
- Creative storyteller
- You have a good basis in the use of communication channels such as social media and newsletters
- Any experience in graphic design or photography is a plus
- manage our social media
- our weekly newsletter
- our offline communication
- you contribute to innovative solutions that help people concretely
- possibility for a lot of personal responsibility and input
- unique learning environment
Something for you? Then apply today! More information via firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Internship / internship