Grenzeloos welcomes you to our family! In the heart of Maastricht, we are building on the mission to give people with a migration background a flying start in the Netherlands. At Grenzeloos status holders (refugees) find an environment in which they can quickly develop in language, network and (catering) skills, so that they can successfully enter the labor market.
To make this possible, we are looking for a cook or experienced kitchen employee with a passion for people. From mid-December you will prepare meals for at least six months for a group of about 30 people with a refugee background in the Margraten area. You also do this in collaboration with them and with our trainees.
Do you like to bring others around you to flourish? Is running the kitchen and taking others along in it your passion? Then this is made for you.
- You have experience in independently planning and executing meals for groups
- You are strong in organization and leadership
- You enjoy contact with people and offer hospitality
- You have an eye for what people need to feel at home
- You like to help others in a learning process
- You see potential in others and get energy from their progress
- Meal making: you are responsible for planning and preparing a varied meal offering for a group of people with a refugee background.
- Guiding trainees in their development. You focus on either learning the language or developing personal or professional skills.
Our expectations of you
- You have a passion for people and are enthusiastic about our mission to help others move forward
- You get excited about our mission
- You are organized, proactive and have no problems improvising
- You are available at least 16 hours a week (also on Saturdays)
- You speak Dutch and English
Here we look at to judge you
- Clear, calm and motivating participation in the team
- The responsibility you take in performing your duties
- Progress of your colleagues in development
- Positive feedback from guests
We offer this to you
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- A warm working environment with a special mission
- Driven colleagues
- A place to further develop and to help other people
You can apply for this position by filling in the form below or by sending your motivation letter and a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention related experience with (parts of) the work described above, if you have it.