Grenzeloos welcomes you to our family! In the heart of Maastricht, we are building on the mission to give people with a migration background a flying start in the Netherlands. At Grenzeloos status holders (refugees) find an environment in which they can quickly develop in language, network and (catering) skills, so that they can successfully enter the labor market.
To make this possible, we are looking for a cook or experienced kitchen employee with a passion for people. You work in our kitchen and help people develop their skills, competences and language use.
Do you like to bring others around you to flourish? Is running the kitchen and taking others along in it your passion? Then this is made for you.
- You have experience working in the hospitality industry
- You are strong in organization and leadership
- You enjoy contact with people and offer hospitality
- You have an eye for what people need to feel at home
- You like to help others in a learning process
- You see potential in others and get energy from their progress
- Preparing dishes and leading the team in giving our guests a good experience.
- Guiding trainees in their development. You focus on either learning the language or developing personal or professional skills.
Our expectations of you
- You have a passion for people and get excited about helping others move forward
- You get excited about our mission
- You are organized, proactive and have no problems improvising
- You are available at least 20 hours per week (also every other week on Saturdays)
- You speak Dutch and English
Here we look at to judge you
- Clear, calm and motivating participation in the team
- The responsibility you take in performing your duties
- Progress of your colleagues in development
- Positive feedback from guests
We offer this to you
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- A warm working environment with a special mission
- Driven colleagues
- A place to further develop and to help other people
You can apply for this position by filling in the form below or by sending your motivation letter and a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention related experience with (parts of) the work described above, if you have it.